fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Opportunity for JoomDev??? — Just to inform that JSN Joomlashine are closing doors. With them, sadly, the best Drag & Drop Editor for Joomla is also disappearing.

Opportunity for JoomDev??? — Just to inform that JSN Joomlashine are closing doors. With them, sadly, the best Drag & Drop Editor for Joomla is also disappearing. 4 months 1 week ago #30998

• Chacapamac
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 15
JSN Joomlashine are closing doors. With them, sadly, the best Drag & Drop Editor for Joomla is also disappearing.

Maybe that can be an opportunity for other Joomla developers to add this great Builder to their portfolio or simply ameliorate or replace their own???

• After 2 years deep testing ALL Joomla drag & drop editor out there my choice was to go with JSN pPageBuilder.

I will simply put why I choose JSN compare to the other DDE or even JD Builder.

=========================================================

Why JSN Page Builder is the best Drag & Drop WYSIWYG editor for Joomla today.

Reason 1
• On the JED, JSN Page Builder is ONE of ONLY 3 editors that permits to edit with the SAME WYSIWYG Drag & Drop Editor in BOTH FRONT END articles and custom modules and let you use the SAME power, SAME EDITOR IN BACKEND.

WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT;
— Other Pages Builders (SP Page Builder, Quix, JD Builder force you to bypass completely the Joomla power of backend edition OR present you with a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT (not Drag & Drop, Not WYSIWYG) editor in the backend.
— Now tell a website owner/editor that he have to learn 2 different editors for backend and frontend edition, It makes no sense.

— Forever, this is how Joomla work. Forcing users to abandon the backend edition diminish the power of the Joomla CMS in favour of the competition. Even WordPress knows that the future of ALL CMS is in the CMS itself but also in the Editor and JCE Type editor, even if useful for complex content are not tied to the future of Joomla. The problem with JCE Type Editor is the complexity and the accessibility for the average Website Today, a modern CMS need This is why WP build their own drag & drop editor, Gutenberg, THAT CAN EDIT FRONTEND/BACKEND THE EXACT SAME WAY.

2. JSN Page Builder is all in the detail and can REALLY replace my trusted JCE (even if you can still use it, if necessary). Others Page builders are missing important functions that I need to build the same way and with the same interactivity for simple or complex front pages, articles or custom modules.

3. Best of all JSN Page Builder is easy to use and also can build complex dynamic pages as much as the one you can create with JCE, more you got the FULL POWER and simplicity of a Drag & Drop Editor, all that in complete harmony with all the backend & frontend power of Joomla.

All my heart is for the great people that was behind JSN....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Cron Job Starts