fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Moving JoomDev GiHub Template (Helix 3) to Helix Ultimate

Moving JoomDev GiHub Template (Helix 3) to Helix Ultimate 2 months 3 weeks ago #31423

• latino07
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi:
I am not a developer or power user, looking for suggestions regarding how to update a Joomdev template posted into GitHub (Helix 3 Framework) to Helix Ultimate. Something like a guide will be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Moving JoomDev GiHub Template (Helix 3) to Helix Ultimate 2 months 3 weeks ago #31426

• lousyfool
  • Thank you received: 4
Modifying the Helix 3 template to make it work with Ultimate will hardly be worth the effort, especially if you're not a developer.
And so, I doubt you'll find a guide or similar for it.

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)
The following user(s) said Thank You: latino07

Moving JoomDev GiHub Template (Helix 3) to Helix Ultimate 2 months 3 weeks ago #31427

• latino07
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi:
Well, thank you! Will probably start new with fresh Helix Ultimate template and migrate content. Will experiment and wait need some extensions Joomla 4 ready.

Moving JoomDev GiHub Template (Helix 3) to Helix Ultimate 2 months 3 weeks ago #31428

• vbctv2005
  • Thank you received: 9
I don't believe Helix 3 can be converted to Helix Ultimate 2 because of the changes. Plus Helix 3 would not work with Joomla 4 without major revisions to the files. Helix Ultimate 2 is the latest version with bootstrap 5 support for Joomla 3 which makes things easier when you upgrade to Joomla 4 which is native BS5.
The following user(s) said Thank You: latino07
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds
Cron Job Starts