fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Failed to update Astroid Framework and Astroid Template Zero with Zoo Extension

Failed to update Astroid Framework and Astroid Template Zero with Zoo Extension 1 year 8 months ago #25384

• marflo
Hello, I have updated to the latest versions of Astroid (Framework and Astroid Template Zero) and now I get an error when entering the web. We are using the ZOO Yootheme extension and modules and last time they told me that it gave an error due to some error in the compatibility with joomla 4 (the web uses Joomla 3.9.22) and they gave me a solution with a file that I had to modify, but I can not find it. Can you help me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Failed to update Astroid Framework and Astroid Template Zero with Zoo Extension 1 year 8 months ago #25400

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hi,

Please turn on error reporting and debug in your Joomla Global config and provide back the exact error and file causing the error. We'll be able to help with the same.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marflo

Failed to update Astroid Framework and Astroid Template One with Zoo Extension 1 year 5 months ago #26775

• marflo
Hi, I already solved this error for the Zero template, but now it also happens to me with the One template.
As I was told in the email that they sent me, the error is due to an incompatibility of the menu with version 4.0 of joomla, which fails to have it installed. They sent me a piece of the code to modify it in the menu.php. You could tell me that I must modify in the menu.php of the astroid one template so that youtheme Zoo works when I activate it on the page?
Attachments:

Failed to update Astroid Framework and Astroid Template One with Zoo Extension 1 year 5 months ago #26850

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

If you are using Astroid for Joomla 4 then please follow this article: docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-use-astroid-in-joomla-4/

Let us know if this worked.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Failed to update Astroid Framework and Astroid Template Zero with Zoo Extension 10 months 1 week ago #30711

• marflo
Hi, I have updated joomla to 3.10 and then the new versions of the zero template and the framework. Then, as I always do, I replace the php Menu file in the path libraries / astroid / framework / library / astroid / Component / Menu.php with the one they gave me and now it no longer works for me. When I enable the yootheme (zoo) withget module I get the error 0. What can I do? If they provide me with a private one, I will give them the data to access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds
Cron Job Starts