fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED) After update Astroid Framework the site stopped working.

After update Astroid Framework the site stopped working. 2 months 3 weeks ago #31370

• lousyfool
  • Thank you received: 4

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

After update Astroid Framework the site stopped working. 2 months 3 weeks ago #31372

• маккур
  • Thank you received: 1
lousyfool wrote:
Thanks! But I didn't understand any of this ((
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by маккур.

After update Astroid Framework the site stopped working. 2 months 3 weeks ago #31373

• lousyfool
маккур wrote:

Look at post #25040 in the thread I linked to, where it says:
Rename the following folders via FTP.

/libraries/astroid to libraries/astroid_old

/plugins/system/astroid to plugins/system/astroid_old

Backend will be available then and reinstall the framework and you should be good to go.

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by lousyfool.

After update Astroid Framework the site stopped working. 2 months 3 weeks ago #31375

• маккур
lousyfool wrote:
маккур wrote:

Look at post #25040 in the thread I linked to, where it says:
Rename the following folders via FTP.

/libraries/astroid to libraries/astroid_old

/plugins/system/astroid to plugins/system/astroid_old

Backend will be available then and reinstall the framework and you should be good to go.

I can go to the file system directly to the hosting, but I cannot find such a path there to rename the folders (

After update Astroid Framework the site stopped working. 2 months 3 weeks ago #31377

• lousyfool
Hmmm.

Download the "Astroid Framework" or "Astroid Framework + Template" (depending on what you need) from here, and re-install it via Extensions -> Manage -> Install.

After update Astroid Framework the site stopped working. 2 months 3 weeks ago #31378

• маккур
lousyfool wrote:
Hmmm.

Download the "Astroid Framework" or "Astroid Framework + Template" (depending on what you need) from here, and re-install it via Extensions -> Manage -> Install.

I don't know what I need from this ((I need the site to work.
I do not know how to install, through the file system, through the Joomla admin panel, only. And it does not work now ((
Please tell me are you from the support service or a user?

After update Astroid Framework the site stopped working. 2 months 3 weeks ago #31380

• lousyfool
маккур wrote:
I do not know how to install, through the file system, through the Joomla admin panel, only. And it does not work now ((
Alright... then restore a backup from before your update, afterwards download install the current Astroid Framework (instead of "updating" it).
Seemingly, something went wrong during your update, but not knowing what exactly you updated exactly how, one can't really say more.
Obviously, you're using J!3.x, and the current Astroid is running fine with it -- if installed correctly.
маккур wrote:
Clearly, I am a user, and certainly not a newbie, lol.

The following user(s) said Thank You: маккур

After update Astroid Framework the site stopped working. 2 months 3 weeks ago #31383

• маккур
lousyfool wrote:
маккур wrote:
Alright... then restore a backup from before your update, afterwards download install the current Astroid Framework (instead of "updating" it).
Seemingly, something went wrong during your update, but not knowing what exactly you updated exactly how, one can't really say more.
Obviously, you're using J!3.x, and the current Astroid is running fine with it -- if installed correctly.
маккур wrote:
Clearly, I am a user, and certainly not a newbie, lol.

Since you are a user, then all the more thank you for your participation!
I did what I could - rolled back the data, updated joomla, installed a new Astroid Framework + template, but the site looks like this and that's it ((

After update Astroid Framework the site stopped working. 2 months 3 weeks ago #31384

• lousyfool
Did you clear all caches?
- Astroid cache
- Joomla cache
- If your server provides a static cache, that too

• Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds
Cron Job Starts