fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Create New Module Positions for Astroid Zero

Create New Module Positions for Astroid Zero 1 year 2 months ago #29526

I'm using Joomla 3x, Astroid Framework 2.5.2 and Astroid Zero template 2.5.2. This question is about adding and deleting module positions.

Some time back I created some new module positions. I don't recall where I added them, but they are not in the TemplateDetails.xml file. I would like to delete those module positions and add some additional ones. Any idea where the old module positions might have been created?

I would also like to add some new module positions. I know that I can add them to the TemplateDetails.xml file. If I do so, will future updates overwrite that file? Is there a better way to add new module positions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Create New Module Positions for Astroid Zero 1 year 2 months ago #29527

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

You wish to delete the module positions that you can no longer see? The module positions are created in the TemplateDetails.xml file only if they are not there then they are deleted or removed.

And now if you create any new position they won't be deleted after the update making sure that a module is assigned to it.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds
Cron Job Starts