fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 500 error

500 error 1 year 1 month ago #29763

It last 3 days , the 500 error once I open my website with astroid zero template .
"Request Timeout
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'. "

I asked my hosting technical support . they found error from astroid , and suggested me reinstall the astroid . I installed the astroid one , still same problem .

I have to pointed menus to protostar , but the protostar only shows each single article .

Who knows what problem for that ? is there possible change astroid template option to fix the problem ?
How to fix the problem ?

Thanks for your help
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by netupadmin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

500 error 1 year 1 month ago #29771

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hi,

It could bs something related to the memory usage. Astroid obviously uses more memory and resources than protostar. Make sure your hosting account has enough resources to support running Astroid.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

500 error 1 year 1 month ago #29772

Dear Chetan

I check my total memory 1.5G , only use 102M now .
I used astroid zero well before , but I found missed some menu , I tried fix the problem with options . and then 400 error , and 500 error . now it always 500 error once I use the astroid zeor , or astroid one .

How many memory does the astroid required ?

Thanks

Michael

,admin wrote:
Hi,

It could bs something related to the memory usage. Astroid obviously uses more memory and resources than protostar. Make sure your hosting account has enough resources to support running Astroid.

Thanks,
Chetan

500 error 1 year 1 month ago #29786

I check the error log ,

the lastest error :
"
[07-May-2021 13:16:32 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ';' or '{' in /home/popmallo/public_html/linknet.ca/libraries/astroid/framework/library/astroid/Framework.php on line 82
[08-May-2021 11:08:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 180 seconds exceeded in /home/popmallo/public_html/linknet.ca/libraries/src/Log/LogEntry.php on line 116
[09-May-2021 01:03:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 180 seconds exceeded in /home/popmallo/public_html/linknet.ca/libraries/src/Log/LogEntry.php on line 116
"

Is the problem on php ? or files ? which server error ?
How to fix it ?

Thanks for your help

Michael

admin wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,
Chetan
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds
Cron Job Starts