fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: hinden category name not functionning with astroid but well with default protostar

hinden category name not functionning with astroid but well with default protostar 1 year 1 month ago #29777

• frdt
:(
Hi, I'm new with astroid and great framework for me ...
But now when hiding globally categories's name in the parameters of content the parameters is not functionning.
In this case name of category appear in H1 tag as see in the inspection of the code

When choosing diplaying categories'name I have a name in H1 tag and the name of categorie in h2 tag as show in inspection code

When on the same site, I use prostar default template, category name disapear as configured in the backend and the inspection code is :

Whta is this div and class item-title show between H1 that doesn't exist with prostar template.
How to solve this ?

Thanks
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hinden category name not functionning with astroid but well with default protostar 1 year 1 month ago #29780

• frdt
I have more investigate and it's seams that hiding categories name are well functionning. But the information displayed in <div class=item-title> is the label of the menu item . How to disable this display of menu item in the content section ?
This not appening with other template, then I suppose there are some parameters in astroid configuration.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Cron Job Starts