fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Why, sometimes I have to click few times on the “Save” layout button to have the green flashing dot disappear?

[SOLVED] Why, sometimes I have to click few times on the “Save” layout button to have the green flashing dot disappear? 11 months 1 week ago #30126

• Chacapamac
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 15
Why, sometimes I have to click few times on the “Save” layout button to have the green flashing dot disappear?

Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Chacapamac.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why, sometimes I have to click few times on the “Save” layout button to have the green flashing dot disappear? 11 months 4 days ago #30152

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
I think the saving itself takes a few seconds (based on your server speed) and if you wait for the post request to finish, the flashing dot should go away.

Thanks,
CHetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Why, sometimes I have to click few times on the “Save” layout button to have the green flashing dot disappear? 11 months 2 days ago #30183

• Chacapamac
  • Platinum Member
Now that you said that, I’m checking the behaviour of the funny little green dot..... :sick:

First remark, most of the time when I first access a layout, I got the green dot flashing...

Listening to you, if I patiently wait, after few seconds the green dot stop flashing by itself.

I will report on the mysterious little one....

Good Day Chetan.

Why, sometimes I have to click few times on the “Save” layout button to have the green flashing dot disappear? 11 months 1 day ago #30184

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
You are on some other level over there...
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Why, sometimes I have to click few times on the “Save” layout button to have the green flashing dot disappear? 10 months 3 weeks ago #30209

• Chacapamac
  • Platinum Member
Ok enough observation.
— Each time I enter a layout in the template manager the little green dot flash for few second & disappear.
— When the flashing occur, I’m able to open tabs in the layout manager.

This is a bit disconcerting as the flashing dot should mean that something is not save. At firs I was clicking the “SAVE” button to fix it. Obviously this is not the case as it stop by itself.

Just a little quirk in your interface. The green dot is in your camps now!

Good Day Joomdev!
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds
Cron Job Starts