fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)How to reduce the space between submenu items when scrolling down a menu

How to reduce the space between submenu items when scrolling down a menu 3 months 4 days ago #31272

• guysou
Hi,
Site: www.randouveze.fr, Joomla 3.10.2, Astroid Framework 2.5.4 template _one, JDBuilder Pro 1.11.3

I changed the menu to the one offered by the template, everything is working properly but the space between the menu items of a column is too large and I cannot find the way to reduce it.
Any idea to help me solving this issue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to reduce the space between submenu items when scrolling down a menu 3 months 3 days ago #31273

• lousyfool
  • Thank you received: 4
Use your browser console to inspect the CSS, and you'll find that you have set the elements to a line height of whopping 10em -- somewhere in your CSS (can't see where as it's compiled).

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)

How to reduce the space between submenu items when scrolling down a menu 3 months 2 days ago #31297

• guysou
Hi Lousyfool,
Thanks for your trick. It worked and the submenus are presented the way I expected
Guysou

How to reduce the space between submenu items when scrolling down a menu 2 months 4 weeks ago #31342

• Lalit Kumar
  • Thank you received: 101
Query solved, topic closed.

Thank you @lousyfool
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at JoomDev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds
Cron Job Starts