fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: open graph

open graph 2 months 4 weeks ago #31357

Hello, I have installed Astroid framework and the open graph option enabled, with my data from facbook etc. .., but when sharing the image does not appear resulting in facebook debug

The URL of "og: image", www.carnavaldelnorte.com/images/imagenes...ortada-avisadorp.jpg, could not be processed as an image because it does not have a valid format.
Can you help me? Am I missing something?

The address is www.carnavaldelnorte.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

open graph 2 months 4 weeks ago #31366

• lousyfool
  • Thank you received: 4
Your site is offline...

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)

open graph 2 months 4 weeks ago #31367

It is now available

open graph 2 months 4 weeks ago #31371

• lousyfool
1. Which exact page does the OG tag you're referring belong to? Obviously not the homepage...

2. The link of the image (www.carnavaldelnorte.com/images/imagenes...ortada-avisadorp.jpg) is throwing a 403 permission error. Are you using a "security" tool blocking access, or do you have a blocking rule set in the main .htaccess, or do you have some .htaccess in /images or /images/imagenesarticulos blocking access to these folders, and are the permissions for these folders and the files therein set correctly?

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)

open graph 2 months 4 weeks ago #31381

It is already solved, thank you. It was the "security" tool that blocks access

open graph 2 months 4 weeks ago #31382

• lousyfool
carnavaldelnorte wrote:
It was the "security" tool that blocks access
… and not Astroid causing it. :)

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds
Cron Job Starts