fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Astroid Alive thanks to Templaza.com

Astroid Alive thanks to Templaza.com 6 months 5 days ago #31455

• Chacapamac
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 15
Thanks to JoomDev for releasing Astroid to the community even if I don’t understand why you didn't keep the jewel that Astroid is (if you compare it to the other Joomla frameworks).

I work with Joomla from the 1.5 eras and I test for the last 3 years all the big Joomla Framework Name to replace my trusted RocketTheme (for 12 years) that wasn’t responding anymore to what I demand of a Joomla Framework. As a result of these 3 years of deep testing, I find Astroid to be the most modern & flexible Joomla framework today, from far.

The good news is that multiple people and firms seem to think like me and refuse to let Go.

Astroid seem to power now more than 20 templates at templaza.com
• They even fork the project on Github at github.com/templaza/astroid-framework
• They also update the framework and templates zero & one to be compatible with Joomla 4

They are now at version 2.5.11 - Releases & changelogs here—> github.com/templaza/astroid-framework/releases.

You can read Templaza blog post on that here —> www.templaza.com/blog/important-notice-t...troid-framework.html

Other Devs interested to participate:
joomonk.com
joomlaplates.com

If you care about Astroid, please participate, get involved...

I’m sure we can help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Astroid Alive thanks to Templaza.com 5 months 3 weeks ago #31460

• Chacapamac
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 15
SUPER NEWS!

I test myself the Templaza Astroid new version (2.5.11)
Astroid Framework Version 2.5.11
[update] Use Bootstrap from Joomla 4 Core
[improve] Improve favicon feature support Apple Touch & Manifest
[improve] Update language file.
[fixbug] Fix issue conflict style with Regular Lab Library
[fixbug] Fix warning Array to string conversion of SCSS library

Note: they also add nice functions to the Template Manager and open to suggestions.

IT IS ROCK SOLID & NO ERRORS on JOOMLA 3.10.4 PHP 8.1 (Seem the same for Joomla 4)
Tested on that complexe test website here with Eshop, Ebooking from Joomdonation, SmartSlider 3, and full Akeeba Admin Firewall.
Here —> new-astroid.graf-test.ca/
Extremely responsive on the Github platform (Even at this period...) and I offer my help to the project.

As I really care about Astroid, I also take a pay subscription to Templaza to help.
If you love Astroid, do the same :cheer: —> www.templaza.com/joomla-templates.html
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Chacapamac.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Cron Job Starts