we have already implemented some purchased and free Joomdev templates without any problems. Here at bought JD Agency we have some problems! We are from Switzerland and we have implemented multilingual in German and English.
- We have problems that the boxes are always displayed in Home, even if you click on a box and only want to see the content.
- On an IPhone IOS and Android you can only see a text (article) very narrowly, it looks bad.
We want to go live with the site soon. Do you have us an email address so that someone can look inside Admin? You can write the mail here: [email protected]
Difficult to describe it with screenshots, but I try. Here are some pictures.
1) We have a multilanguage site that works properly.
2) But if you click on the boxes on Home > More ..., the boxes are still displayed. We expect the boxes to disappear and only the text to be visible. Just like on your demo! But your demo is only in English.
3) Narrow text display on IPhone and Android smartphones: if you click on it in the menu at the top right and select an article, you will only see the text very narrowly!
Thanks for the help!
As I said, otherwise send me an e-mail on my e-mail and you can view it directly in the system.
to point 2):
Here we have a misunderstanding Please do the following steps on our site and on the demo site.
1) Open v2.spectivo.de/index.php/en/
2) Go to box "XXLSafe Online-Shop" and click on "More ..."
3) You can see all the "Service-Boxes" remain, also the modules "Skills" below. The article text is in between. Is bad for navigation and it looks bad.
JD demo page:
1) Open demo.joomdev.com/agency/toolbar/
2) Scroll down to "Our Services" and click on the "Ecommerce" box "Explore more".
3) Now you can see that only the article text is displayed, all other "service boxes" and the "Skills" module is no longer visible.
That's exactly right, like in the demo.
Thanks for the help. We can't go live as it is now.
everything is clear to me with Menu Assignement, we have already installed some JD templates and other Joomla templates. I've been playing around with Menu Assignment for a long time. That's why I told you to give me an email so that I can give the system access data, so that someone can look into the system.
With this JD Agency template we only have a problems. If you install it with one langue as in the demo, that's no problem. But the world is not all English.
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
JoomDev is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.