fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import()

Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import() 3 years 3 months ago #8012

• saraheagle
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, I am trying to upgrade JD Atlanta 1.3 to the latest version.
I get error Fatal error: Call to undefined function gantry_import() in /templates/jd_atlanta/features/branding.php on line 13

I have the site on PHP Version 5.6.37.
I have cleared the cache and saved the settings.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import() 3 years 3 months ago #8016

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hello,

The gantry_import function is from the Gantry library and looks like either that is not installed or this is a result of a corrupt installation.

Can you try reinstalling the template please?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import() 3 years 3 months ago #8026

• saraheagle
Hello again,

I have re-downloaded and re-installed the template .
I have also gone to gantry.org/downloads and installed joomla-pkg_gantry5_v5.4.24.zip
But I still have the same error.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function gantry_import() in _/templates/jd_atlanta/features/branding.php on line 13
I've attached a screenshot of all gantry extensions installed.

Thank you :)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by saraheagle.

Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import() 3 years 3 months ago #8030

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

Can you send me a FTP & Joomla backend login for your site please? I'll go in and take a look.
please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import() 3 years 3 months ago #8048

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi Sarah,

So I had a look and here is the issue.

You initially had the Atlanta version 1.x installed which was based on gantry 4 but was discontinued last year as Gantry 4 wasn't compatible with PHP 7.
So the newer version you now updated to is based on Helix Framework which makes is compatible with PHP 7 now.

You have to change the default template to some other template (beez), uninstall atlanta and then reinstall the following bundle.
github.com/joomdev/jd_atlanta/releases/d...anta_bundle_v2.2.zip

The reason behind this is that in your local database, the template is still registered as a Gantry template and gantry takes it over and tries to execute it's code, even though it's not compatible with Gantry anymore.

I did the same on my localhost and ended up with following attached image (NOT the broken images are because I downloaded the backup without images).

You'll probably have to do the colors again (you can easily do from the backend) and also the module positions (Again, piece of cake from the backend).

If you don't want to go through the trouble of doing all this, You can just stay on the current atlanta version you are using on the production site, it's just that it doesn't support PHP 7.

The backup I downloaded from your dev server has been deleted.

Thank You,
Chetan
Attachments:
Thank You,

Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import() 3 years 3 months ago #8050

• saraheagle
That worked perfectly, thank you :D

One quick question, I removed the "Header" by mistake, but I have reinstated it now with the correct title.
However the "Sticky Header" does not work anymore. I cannot see any settings in the original header (that I have installed on a test site) to make it work??

Thanks
Sarah

Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import() 3 years 3 months ago #8056

• saraheagle
Also the "Burger" menu no longer works on mobiles, is this because I removed the original "Header" as well?

Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import() 3 years 3 months ago #8059

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi Sarah,

The sticky menu is working fine. I went ahead and published a menu module to the offcanvas position and now the mobile menu (bugger) is working fine as well.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import() 3 years 3 months ago #8062

• saraheagle
Thank you, that's great. It seems as if there is some delay on this site!
I see now that the drop-downs do not work on the off-canvas menu??
Sorry!!

Upgrading err Call to undefined function gantry_import() 3 years 3 months ago #8064

• admin
  • Administrator
It seems like the same JS conflict that's preventing the stars in Rs Directory to load.

Back to you shortly Sarah.
Thank You,
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds
Cron Job Starts