fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: (Solved) underscore the menu

underscore the menu 4 years 11 months ago #1454

  • Hazard
  • Hazard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Karma: 0
Good afternoon. Thank you for a great template, I like it very much. I'm not a programmer. Is it possible and how to do underscore the menu when you point, as on your site? I really like this thing. Thank you.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

underscore the menu 4 years 11 months ago #1467

  • chandandeep
  • chandandeep's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
  • Karma: 116
Hi,

Yes! It's possible. I will provide code very shortly.

Thanks
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

underscore the menu 4 years 11 months ago #1469

  • chandandeep
  • chandandeep's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
  • Karma: 116
Am back with the solution.
Please add the code in megamenu.less file

Screenshot: screencast.com/t/GxHwOyetU

ul.navbar-nav{
	> li{
		&:after{
			left:0;
			width:0;
			bottom:0;
			height:2px;
			content:"";
			position:absolute;
			background-color:#02aed6;
			transition:all 0.4s ease 0s;
		}
		&:hover:after{
			width:100%;
		}
	}
}

Thanks
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

underscore the menu 4 years 10 months ago #1574

  • Hazard
  • Hazard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Karma: 0
Thank. Working :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

underscore the menu 4 years 10 months ago #1580

  • chandandeep
  • chandandeep's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
  • Karma: 116
Let us know if you have any more issues for us.

Thanks

Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

underscore the menu 4 years 8 months ago #2266

  • cbo
  • cbo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Hi Chandandeep,

I've followed all your steps, but there is no underline when mouse hover at main menu. Any advice please ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

underscore the menu 4 years 8 months ago #2271

  • chandandeep
  • chandandeep's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
  • Karma: 116
Yes!

Please turn on the Development Mode from the template setting.

Screenshot: www.screencast.com/t/aaHY57PqW

Thanks
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

underscore the menu 4 years 8 months ago #2302

  • cbo
  • cbo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
chandandeep wrote:
Yes!

Please turn on the Development Mode from the template setting.

Screenshot: www.screencast.com/t/aaHY57PqW

Thanks

hi chandandeep,

thank you for your fast response. since the beginning i installed the quickstart, the development mode was already ON. but, not working, nothing happen.
i restarted the XAMPP, OFF and ON the development mode, nothing happen.
any idea ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

underscore the menu 4 years 8 months ago #2307

  • chandandeep
  • chandandeep's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
  • Karma: 116
Please provide your site link
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

underscore the menu 4 years 8 months ago #2317

  • cbo
  • cbo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
dear chandandeep,

thank you for your kindness. unfortunately, i still at local development.
by the way, i don't know exactly somehow your code is working. very strange for me.
> remove circle list style, code working
> underline main menu, code working
> sticky scrolling main menu, previously working now it is not working (very strange)

fantastic support, thanks a lot
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: chandandeep