fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Slim edition..

Slim edition.. 4 years 11 months ago #1534

• Estereal
By the way i love the tamplate, but my webhost copy paste the demo site. So i have a few issues now that makes the site crash :dry:

I edited the parts to my needs and now i'm allmost done and run in a few blocks from turning it to the final stage...

First of all its a personal website and not a agency, but when i unpublish the agency post the site doesnt work anymore.
Second the features of the tamplate needs to be hidden too...
Google Maps crashes with the embeded code.. bad request
And where can i find the services with the buttons, and how can i add an icon of my own in there..
where do i change the link from about us, to about me :)

Its been too long since i did some website building and a lot has been added so thank you in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Slim edition.. 4 years 11 months ago #1542

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hi,

The Homepage menu type is Single Article and when you unpublish the article (agency post) it goes away.

I suggest you change the menu type to Featured articles and limit those to 0 so you don't can unpublish the post.

Google Maps module is known to crash but only on localhost ( not sure why [/])... you should be fine once you go online.

The Service module is a custom HTML module located in the module manager and published to position position-5.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Slim edition.. 4 years 10 months ago #1797

• Estereal
I'm getting messages from other peapole that the contact form doesnt work...

When i checked chronoform completly leaves it empty... no matter how many times i save it or remake the form...

i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/ThaOdie/des.jpg
i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/ThaOdie/chr.jpg

Slim edition.. 4 years 10 months ago #1803

• rahulahluwalia
Hello Estereal,

Sure, we will have a look and update you on the same later today.

Thanks

Slim edition.. 4 years 10 months ago #1809

• rahulahluwalia
Hello,

#1: Can you please try and have a look if you have "Thank You" message available to the users ?

You can find it under the chronoform itself. Screenshot

#2: Ah!! I guess you got to change the settings of the code to "Wizard designer" .
www.screencast.com/t/QvceuuHslD

This should work. :)
Thanks

Slim edition.. 4 years 9 months ago #1959

• Estereal
so far i have gone from 14 issues to 5, but still... the message and the subject are not added to the mail i recive..

This is the test i have been useing.

Debug Info
Array
(
[0] => Array
(
=> Array ( [0] => An email with the details below was sent successfully: [1] => To:[email protected] [2] => Subject:website [3] => From name:formulier [4] => From email:[email protected] [5] => CC: [6] => BCC: [7] => Reply name: [8] => Reply email: [9] => Attachments: [10] => Array ( ) [11] => Body: <table> <tr><td></td><td>ha</td></tr> <tr><td></td><td>[email protected]</td></tr> <tr><td></td><td></td></tr> <tr><td></td><td></td></tr> </table><br /><br />IP: 213.204.249.112 ) ) [1] => Array ( [Email] => Array ( [0] => An email with the details below was sent successfully: [1] => To:[email protected] [2] => Subject:formulier [3] => From name:website [4] => From email:[email protected] [5] => CC: [6] => BCC: [7] => Reply name:Estereal [8] => Reply email:[email protected] [9] => Attachments: [10] => Array ( ) [11] => Body: <table> <tr><td></td><td>ha</td></tr> <tr><td></td><td>[email protected]</td></tr> <tr><td></td><td></td></tr> <tr><td></td><td></td></tr> </table><br /><br />IP: 213.204.249.112 ) ) )[Email] => Array
(
[0] => An email with the details below was sent successfully:
[1] => To:[email protected]
[2] => Subject:website
[3] => From name:formulier
[4] => From email:[email protected]
[5] => CC:
[6] => BCC:
[7] => Reply name:
[8] => Reply email:
[9] => Attachments:
[10] => Array
(
)

[11] => Body:
<table>
<tr><td></td><td>ha</td></tr>
<tr><td></td><td>This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.</td></tr>
<tr><td></td><td></td></tr>
</table><br /><br />IP: 213.204.249.112
)

)

[1] => Array
(
=> Array ( [0] => An email with the details below was sent successfully: [1] => To:[email protected] [2] => Subject:formulier [3] => From name:website [4] => From email:[email protected] [5] => CC: [6] => BCC: [7] => Reply name:Estereal [8] => Reply email:[email protected] [9] => Attachments: [10] => Array ( ) [11] => Body: <table> <tr><td></td><td>ha</td></tr> <tr><td></td><td>[email protected]</td></tr> <tr><td></td><td></td></tr> <tr><td></td><td></td></tr> </table><br /><br />IP: 213.204.249.112 ) ) )[Email] => Array
(
[0] => An email with the details below was sent successfully:
[1] => To:[email protected]
[2] => Subject:formulier
[3] => From name:website
[4] => From email:[email protected]
[5] => CC:
[6] => BCC:
[7] => Reply name:Estereal
[8] => Reply email:[email protected]
[9] => Attachments:
[10] => Array
(
)

[11] => Body:
<table>
<tr><td></td><td>ha</td></tr>
<tr><td></td><td>This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.</td></tr>
</table><br /><br />IP: 213.204.249.112
)

)

)

Slim edition.. 4 years 9 months ago #1973

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Hi,

Please see the documentation of email template. it will be work.

www.chronoengine.com/forums/attachments/...oad.html?file_id=103

Thanks
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds
Cron Job Starts