fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: We are agency of the year and keen it portfolio

We are agency of the year and keen it portfolio 4 years 10 months ago #1773

• drs1991
Hi,
Thank you for this awesome template. Everything is working fine. I just have problem with above mentioned article and extension.
1.I am interested to remove article we are agency of the year article from home page. But whenever I unpublish this article, website shows 404 error. How can I remove it.
2.Also, by mistake I deleted keen it portfolio extension. I reinstalled it and configured it. But title is floating to left side. I configure it with the help of documentation given on your website. Also categories and portfolio items is not being deleted. Every time I need to visit phpmyadmin to do the same. But for categories of keen it portfolio this also doesn't work.
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by drs1991.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

We are agency of the year and keen it portfolio 4 years 10 months ago #1778

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Reply by 1st

1. First create a simple blank article. with title Only.
2. Open Home menu item and change article "we are the agency of the year" to "Blank" or go to options tab and hide the show title opition:

Screenshot:
www.screencast.com/t/2V2DqMxmebbX
www.screencast.com/t/YmJ7gqkWUT9v
www.screencast.com/t/X2kAlfCc

Reply by 2nd

OK, What you're doing is deleting the categories for the particular portfolio...you should delete both from the module. i.e. category and portfolio related to the same category.

Thanks
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drs1991
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds
Cron Job Starts