fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mobile menu on the right (just like the template demo on your website)

Mobile menu on the right (just like the template demo on your website) 8 months 5 days ago #29862

• ernbie
Hello there and thanks for your really nice templates!

I have downloaded JD Boston and I'm tailoring it to my needs. Pretty much everything I need is in there, except one thing I'm unable to achieve: The Mobile menu is on the left and I would like to move it to the right, just like the image on the JD website....:

I already disabled the off-canvas menu, but where the devil is the setting to move the mobile menu over to the right..?

Framework Version: 2.4.1
Template Version: 2.5.2
Joomla version: 3.9.25

Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Last Edit: 8 months 5 days ago by ernbie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mobile menu on the right (just like the template demo on your website) 7 months 4 weeks ago #29946

• ernbie
Ehmmmm.. anyone? Or am I trying to achieve the impossible? :unsure:

Mobile menu on the right (just like the template demo on your website) 7 months 4 weeks ago #29949

• Sch
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi,

You have to enabled the offcanvas menu option and publish the menu in the offcanvas module position of the template.

Go to the template settings and set the menuoption to offcanvas.
Go to extensions > modules > create a menu module > publish it in the offcanvas module position

Clear the cache

Mobile menu on the right (just like the template demo on your website) 7 months 4 weeks ago #29958

• ernbie
Thank you Sch for your help.

I did manage to get this working but the behaviour of the off-canvas menu is different than the original mobile menu in the template.

For the off-canvas menu to appear you have to make a choice from which device-sice is should start showing. This means there are always devices on which both menu's show.
Contrary to the built-in mobile menu which only appears once the desktop menu has gone.

Anyway, it was worth the test. I guess I'm more happy with the standard mobile menu. I was hoping to find a template that shows it to the right (I see them all over the net) but for now will do with a left-oriented one.

Cheers,
Ernst

Mobile menu on the right (just like the template demo on your website) 7 months 3 weeks ago #29979

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hi Ernst,

Sorry, wasn't able to reply sooner. Offcanvas is actually made to work on all screens (including tablet and desktop). Hence it's duplicated on the desktop variation.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds
Cron Job Starts