fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cannot update Joomla or T3

Cannot update Joomla or T3 4 years 7 months ago #3181

• Carl B
Hi
I have installed the boston quickstart package on two of my development sites with a vie to eventually migrating it to my main site as i love the template.
I am having problems on both sites upgrading joomla to the latest version. I get a error message AJAX Loading Error: Not Found. I have scoured the web forums for the solution but still cannot get it to work, it is strange it is on two seperate sites. I have another couple of sites hosted with the same host but not using boston quickstart and they update fine.

Also the T3 framework willnot update the update path is not found www.t3-framework.org/update.xml. Is this correct?

Thanks

Carl
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cannot update Joomla or T3 4 years 7 months ago #3187

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Carl,

This might be a result of AdminTools or another security extension you might have in place.

Here is a link that explains the same in a bit of detail.

joomla.stackexchange.com/questions/13944...ding-error-not-found
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carl B

Cannot update Joomla or T3 4 years 7 months ago #3211

• Carl B
Just an update on the solution,
I had no third party extensions in place, the quickstart package was out of the box.
Eventually found that the file permissions were wrong. Fixed by installing and using admin tools
This links helped greatly www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/how-to-de...ror-not-found-error/
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds
Cron Job Starts