fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Media library not workig when there's a file inside a folder

Media library not workig when there's a file inside a folder 2 years 2 days ago #19788

• hramos
When I want to change a picture on jd builder an error appears. It happens when I have a file on the folder.

the error says: An error occurred while processing your request. I can't upload a file either, it shows the same error.

I have not found the way to debug this, could you give me a hand? I'm don't have the pro version.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Media library not workig when there's a file inside a folder 2 years 1 day ago #19795

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Is the file not uploading in the folder or are you not able to change the image in the element because both of them are happening on our end.
Try clearing the cache.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Media library not workig when there's a file inside a folder 2 years 8 hours ago #19826

• hramos
The error was that I could not open a folder where there was a file in it becouse it showed that error and also I could not upload any file.

It turned out to be that I updated joomla and some extentions, big mistake. I had to downgrade.

thanks.

Media library not workig when there's a file inside a folder 1 year 11 months ago #19853

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Please confirm which of Joomla & PHP you are using or you upgraded to, we'll have to check for that version, and if the issue exists then we need to resolve it.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Media library not workig when there's a file inside a folder 1 year 9 months ago #21155

• Sch
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello,
unfortionally i have the same problem right now.
A new installation of JD Builder and clearing the cache and the issue still occurs.

I am working local with xampp
Joomla 3.9.16
PHP 7.4.1

Media library not workig when there's a file inside a folder 1 year 9 months ago #21162

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Are you able to downgrade to PHP 7.3 or 7.2 and see if it still works?
Thank You,

Media library not workig when there's a file inside a folder 1 year 9 months ago #21172

• Sch
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello,
I just downgraded to 7.3.15 and it works with this.
Back to 7.4.1 and it still does not work.

Thanks so far.
I will continue to develop in 7.3.15 for now.

Media library not workig when there's a file inside a folder 1 year 8 months ago #21873

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hi,

So, we look at this and it doesn't look like it's a PHP 7.4+ issue but really in general an issue where PHP 7.4 shows some warnings and if you turn off error reporting in Joomla global config. This should work fine.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds
Cron Job Starts