Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Revoke of Keys Does Not Work

Revoke of Keys Does Not Work 1 year 8 months ago #21137

• nobicycle
Hi,
Key revoke is not working.
Please see attached screenshot.
All keys were were revoked or were being revoked at the time of the screenshot.

I would like to see key delete function or at least a hide function.
I am getting quite a few records due to localhost operation not working in the past. I know know to simply use the external ip address, but now I am blocked by revoke not working properly.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by nobicycle.
The topic has been locked.

Revoke of Keys Does Not Work 1 year 8 months ago #21138

• nobicycle
Update.
Eventually that screen (see screenshot of previous message) returned. The error message about too many keys disappeared, all keyes were in revoked state, and I created a new key that I entered in "System.Global Configuration.JD Builder.Builder Pro Activation Key" field.

However Pro is still not activate: when I select an Education template I see "Get Pro" icon..

I bought this product in Feb and still have not been able to use. it. !
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by nobicycle.

Revoke of Keys Does Not Work 1 year 8 months ago #21140

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Can you please tell which plan you bought in Feb? And how many keys did you create that It displayed you the limit message?
This message is seen when you exceed your plan's key limit, all the keys will be revoked and even if you manage to create a new one it won't be accepted by builder.

As far as deleting the key is concerned and hiding the revoked keys is what we can think about in future.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Revoke of Keys Does Not Work 1 year 8 months ago #21142

• nobicycle
Hello Nishtha

I am surprised you are not able to look up what products that customers are subscribed to. This is another point of efficiency for JD to think about.
Anyhow, the subscription id Builder SPROUT ACTIVE 14 February 2020

I am more surprised that it is possible to create keys exceeding the limit of the active plan. This is another point of efficiency for JD to think about.

Anyhow, at no time did I exceed the plan limit of keys. The active key was revoked before creating a new one.

Please explain how it is that this message appears "You have reached the limit of active keys you can have at any given point of time. Please upgrade to support more websites.", WHEN THERE IS ONLY 1 ACTIVE KEY.

This is time wasting nonsense. I understand the need for keys, but you should have a working system before using it for sales.
I have been happy with Template Plus subscription and Support, but this business is causing great frustration.

Revoke of Keys Does Not Work 1 year 8 months ago #21151

• nishtha
Hi,

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not the one in charge of knowing who bought which plan, I do not have that authority. I am part of the development team not a marketing person.

Creating keys is again is something we are aware of and with time it will be improved.

And you got the key limit message is because as per your plan you are allowed to have only 1 Key in the Sprouts plan and if that is revoked then you will have to upgrade the plan. And that's what it did.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Revoke of Keys Does Not Work 1 year 8 months ago #21190

• nobicycle
If a customer wishes to move his website to another hosting provider he will need to revoke the key and create a new one.
What if he is working localhost, as I am - he will need to also revoke the key and create a new one.
You are doing great damage to the professional reputation of Joomdev, with some frankly ridiculous ideas.
I will communicate with Naveen on this subject, therefore please do not reply.

Revoke of Keys Does Not Work 1 year 8 months ago #21210

• nishtha
Sure please consult him he'll be the right person to tell you about the keys.
Considering the problem solved. Topic is now Closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds
Cron Job Starts