fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Live Preview Improvements

Live Preview Improvements 1 year 8 months ago #21157

• Sch
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello,
the Live Preview is a very useful tool and it is a lot of fun to work with.
When you hover an element with the mouse it will be highlighted in the content area (picture 2.jpg).

Is it possible to do this too, by hovering the element in the sidebar on the left? This gives a faster identification of the area.
Furthermore, it would make sense to show the Admin Label of the Section in the Sidbar of the Live Preview (Section Name "Test1" Picture 3.jpg).

Greetings
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Sch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Live Preview Improvements 1 year 8 months ago #21161

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hi,

Thank you for your post. It makes us all so happy to know that our products are actually being used and making a difference.

With that being said, replies in order.
1. We have mostly received feedback that it's hard to guess the elements on the left, hence (Action & Guides) was added in the last version (read more here: docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-use-acti...uides-in-jd-builder/). If you start editing any on the elements on the left and it's a long page. You'll notice that it automatically focuses on the element on the right. Is that something you were not aware off?
2. This is interesting, we removed those because where is very little space in live preview but I understand it's be easier to be able to identify sections. Let me see if we can adjust it and add it in there. May be only on hover or something like that.

Thank You again, your feedback is truly appreciated.
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sch
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds
Cron Job Starts