fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How do i make a blog section with JD Builder Pro - but with a intro text / read more function?

How do i make a blog section with JD Builder Pro - but with a intro text / read more function? 1 year 2 months ago #28901

admin wrote:
Hello,

Like I said earlier, it's hard for me to give any kind of timeline to this but yes you can be sure if it's happening it's not probably happening in next 3 months.

Hi Chetan, we are two months further ( i know you sad 3 months) but I hope you had the time to schedule this option for JD Builder in the future. Currently I'm pushing two websites forward because I hope to build them with JD Builder. I can wait a little langer, but i hope you can give me more information about the timeline. Thank you in advanced for the update.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do i make a blog section with JD Builder Pro - but with a intro text / read more function? 1 year 2 months ago #28929

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Yes indeed we are working on adding such options, and also trying to build up a modified JD Builder that will be all the more powerful than it already is.

It can still take a month or 2 months to be out for use but will try to get it done as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

How do i make a blog section with JD Builder Pro - but with a intro text / read more function? 1 year 2 months ago #28942

Thank you Nishtha for your reply, if you need any help with testing or feedback, let me know.

How do i make a blog section with JD Builder Pro - but with a intro text / read more function? 1 year 2 months ago #28948

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Definitely, that'll be more than great. I'll share the details once I myself get on the things for testing.

And thank you for your patience and help!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds
Cron Job Starts