fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem with popups

Problem with popups 1 year 2 months ago #28677

• marciatar
Good Morning.
I have a problem with the implementation of the JCE media box with the JD Builder PRO + Astroid.
I saw on your forum that this is the component that you indicate for creating popups and that's why I installed it.
I need the website to open the pages in a popup, since the bootstrap modal does not support more than one event per page and common system popups are difficult to configure.
The following problems are appearing:
1 - The popup page appears with the content larger than the page size - but it is RESPONSIVE, so it should be within the delimited space.
2 - Problem with loading images - some do not appear
3 - icons disappeared colors - what happens ???
What to do to make the pages open in a popup (modals do not support multiple events on the same page) CORRECTLY?
I look forward to returning,
Marcia
PS: The site is in production but hosting. But I don't want to pass the address here. If you want to see, please tell me the email that I should send the information to. Thanks.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with popups 1 year 2 months ago #28760

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Please send your site URL address to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with a forum link.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds
Cron Job Starts