fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2

Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2 4 months 3 weeks ago #30932

• gjasula
I try to install the JD Builder Pro in a Joomla V4.0.2 instance. After the installation, the admin tab is missing. It install only the free version of JD Builder. How could I fix this or change to the Pro version?
I also try to install it from the Github link (github.com/joomdev/JD-Builder) with the same behaviour.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2 4 months 3 weeks ago #30935

• anuradha
  • Administrator
Hello

It is working can you please provide us the screenshot related to your issue.

Thanks,
Anuradha

Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2 4 months 3 weeks ago #30941

• gjasula
I miss the tab "Administartor" in the top panel of the settings and on the left handsite the tab "integration". Please have a look on my screenshot. Thanks for your help.
Attachments:

Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2 4 months 2 weeks ago #30962

• gjasula
Hi Anuradha
I tried out different things, because I have a complet new Joomla instance. I removed and install the JD Builder extension again without any changes. Also a full renewal of the Joomla instance did not succeed. Just try it out by yourself or if necessary I can give you access to mine instance if that helps to solve the problem.
Would be nice to fix it in the next few days, that I could start building up the website.
Thank you very much for the help.

Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2 4 months 2 weeks ago #30972

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Hello,

We are working on it. And very soon we will release the update and compatible with J4.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2 4 months 5 days ago #31113

On the Joomla Extensions directory, it says JD Builder is compatible with Joomla 4. I recommended that a client upgrade to Joomla 4 because of this, and it seems I will be in an awkward position if this does not change soon. Please release the new version or fix the flag in the extensions directory!

Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2 4 months 1 day ago #31158

I was able to find the Joomla 4 release of the free version on the Github releases page.

Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2 4 months 1 day ago #31159

• jakob.beyeler
  • Thank you received: 1
You always say soon or very soon. Let's hope it doesn't go on for months. Because with you, soon, very soon can be a very, very long time. I have experienced that with your competitors, who repeated these words over and over again for almost two years before anything concrete came out.
That is not serious. After all, I can't tell my customers that their product will be released soon, very soon, and then it will be months before anything concrete comes on the board.That is not serious. Sorry, but a little more professionalism would be appreciated.
We pay for a product and its updates, not for waiting indefinitely. My licence will expire in 5 months and I will definitely not renew unless something happens really soon. I think within weeks and not months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patrickus

Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2 4 months 1 day ago #31161

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Wow, just saw this topic and recent posts, it seems I am stuck with where I am with all my client sites who I moved to Joomdev products a couple of years ago. From all the ongoing questions and a big lack of responses I am hopeful the team are having some very tough times that's causing the lack of responses. I can honestly say these guys really are an amazing team and have faced some very tough issues where they are based in India, I have yet to come across something they cannot solve yet but I have to openely admit this has been going on for far too long now and it does not keep my clients happy, this really should have been sorted ages ago. I hope something happens soon or unfortunately I think I will have to do the same and move to another product as I am having issues now trying to build on J4 let alone migrate J3.10.X sites.

Fingers crossed the Joomdev team pull this out of the bag, if anyone can they can, Chetan and Chandan are awesome developers just hope this is not worse than it looks.
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!

Installation Pro Version on Joomla V4.0.2 3 months 4 weeks ago #31176

• Lalit Kumar
  • Thank you received: 101
For the moment JD builder is not compatible of J4.

Thanks,
Lalit
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at JoomDev and let the world know about it.
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.560 seconds
Cron Job Starts