TOPIC: unable to load jd builder page

unable to load jd builder page 2 months 4 weeks ago #31434

ipgos.fr
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.10.3 Stable [ Daraja ] 21-October-2021 06:44 GMT
PHP Version 7.3.29
Astroid Framework Version: 2.5.4
Astroid Template Version: 1.3.4

hello,

after disable empty element in a page, i can't reload the page.
The loading is freezed. i can no longer enter in the administration of the page.
Thanks in advance

Gilles
The administrator has disabled public write access.

unable to load jd builder page 2 months 4 weeks ago #31435

• lousyfool
  • Thank you received: 4
The loading is freezed.
What exactly does that mean? What are you getting instead of the page?
Any error messages? (Error reporting in Joomla's global configuration must be set to maximum.)

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)

unable to load jd builder page 2 months 4 weeks ago #31438

one screenshot of what i'm getting instead
and the an error in jcontroller.log.php file after having set the global configuration to maximum :

#Fields: datetime priority clientip category message
2021-10-28T07:39:55+00:00 INFO xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx controller Holding edit ID com_jdbuilder.edit.page.1 Array ( [0] => 1 )

unable to load jd builder page 2 months 4 weeks ago #31439

• lousyfool
No further errors or hints mentioning a particular file (and ideally line number)?
How about server/PHP error log?

Without any more specific pointer to the culprit it's difficult to impossible to narrow it down here in a forum since many questions would need to be asked and answered.

If you can find nothing else, it might be a good idea to check with your hosting support for this, too, not least because it's likely that you're experiencing this not as a result of a JD Builder issue, but as one of a different underlying problem, such as:
- Incorrect/insufficient PHP and/or htaccess settings, such as for mod_security, max_post_size, memory_limit etc.
- Database: collation/character encoding settings, permissions of DB user, ...
- If J! was updated from a previous version, something might have gone wrong during the update, possibly also caused by one of the aforementioned or other basic things.

Once all is fine and correct and no other errors are logged and occurring, but you can still not access the page in question, you may need recreate the page as a new item and delete the old one, if possible.

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)

unable to load jd builder page 2 months 3 weeks ago #31445

• alessius
I have the same problem when i try to open menu "pages". Category and setting work
The error is 502 Bad Gateway

viecollection.it
PHP version is 7.4
joomla is 3.10.2 but i have tried also with 3.10.2
somebody can help me

In the log I founded:
mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: curl_multi_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/vhosts/viecollection.it/httpdocs/plugins/system/jdbuilder/libraries/vendor/symfony/http-client/Response/CurlResponse.php on line 258, referer: viecollection.it/administrator/
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by alessius.

unable to load jd builder page 2 months 3 weeks ago #31446

• lousyfool
@allessius:

At the time of this writing it seems that you have nothing installed on the server under the domain you've linked to in your post.

Should you do a fresh install and experience the same errors, please consult your web hosting support. I guess curl_multi_exec has been disabled server-side.
About error 502 you can read e.g. here: www.howtogeek.com/356389/what-is-a-502-b...nd-how-can-i-fix-it/

Again, your hosting support should be able to help you.

unable to load jd builder page 2 months 3 weeks ago #31447

• alessius
When you check the site probabily I have tried install the site for the 100 times!
I open the ticket on hosting. I hope they help me
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds
Cron Job Starts