fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Redirect Typography Page so I don't delete it for JDCLeanX

Redirect Typography Page so I don't delete it for JDCLeanX 2 years 10 months ago #13154

Hi

I changed the Pages name to information. Please refer to attached image for this to make sense.
When I click on information landing page it goes straight to Typography. I would rather it redirects to FAQ page. I don't want to delete Typography in case i need it in the future. How do I make FAQ as the first page it goes to when clicking on Information. Alternatively I can put FAQ, Locations or Offers as part of the main homepage sections. How would do that?

Thank you
Nicolas
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Redirect Typography Page so I don't delete it for JDCLeanX 2 years 10 months ago #13180

• Lalit Kumar
  • Thank you received: 101
Hello,

Open the information menu then choose Menu Item Type * - Menu Item Alias then Select Menu Item *- as you want.
See example here: www.screencast.com/t/OVT3bhhDe6l

Thanks,
Lalit
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at JoomDev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eliteservicesgroup

Redirect Typography Page so I don't delete it for JDCLeanX 2 years 10 months ago #13192

Amazing. And thank you for doing a video guide! It has worked perfectly and easy to follow.

Redirect Typography Page so I don't delete it for JDCLeanX 2 years 10 months ago #13194

• Lalit Kumar
  • Thank you received: 101
:) Amazing! your query is now solved.
Case closed then.

Thanks,
Lalit
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at JoomDev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds
Cron Job Starts