fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)JDCleanx Menu to article linking

JDCleanx Menu to article linking 2 years 9 months ago #13646

Hi
I'm having problems finding how to link sections from the homepage to the relevant article pages. For example I would like on the homepage the section "Cleaning and More" which services linking to the right article from the homepage

www.eliteservicesgroup.com.au/ and clicking on 'end of lease vacate' section and driving to the correct article. But currently it goes to - www.eliteservicesgroup.com.au/index.php/services/floor-cleaning which is wrong article.

Also you can see in the attachment that the end of lease vacate image on the homepage is bigger than the others. How do I get it back in line and the right size to the others?

Thank You
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

JDCleanx Menu to article linking 2 years 9 months ago #13650

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hello,

The boxes under "Cleaning and More" are coming from the module. Try looking for the title "Cleaning and More" in the module manager.
Once there, you can select a menu item to link it to (if exists or you can create a menu item) and then link it to that one.

The reason the images is bigger is because the image you uploaded is not propotional to the rest of the images.

Here is a correct one:
www.eliteservicesgroup.com.au/images/shutterstock-178266116.png (1000 X 751px).

Yours:
www.eliteservicesgroup.com.au/images/shutterstock-652938313.png (787 X 1000px).

Try making the size similar or exact to the first one (1000px X 751px) and that should do it.

As long as you keep all images the same size, you are in good shape.

Let us know if we can help with anything else?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JDCleanx Menu to article linking 2 years 9 months ago #13683

Hi

i went to Module manager and ticked all services but what that ends up doing is adding Cleaning and more to the articles. What I need it to do is link from the homepage and cleaning and more section boxes directly to each of the right articles e.g. end of lease content ends up going to the gardening page...when it should go to the end of lease article which is the related article. I can't find this anywhere in joomla.

It also means I can't get to the image to change the size
Attachments:

JDCleanx Menu to article linking 2 years 9 months ago #13702

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

We can't really see any issue like that on your site, the articles are linked to their respective pages.
Did you manage to solve it?

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by nishtha.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds
Cron Job Starts