I'm in the very first ones who purchesed this awesome template (already gave 5 star to it)! I use the 1.0 version of the template, I'm the first to open ticket here in its forum section, etc...
I started to update my site's PHP, framework and other components. Now I have the following system on localhost latest XAMPP as I do not change a live site.
Apache - 2.4.46
PHP - 7.3.27
Joomla - 3.9.25
Helix3 - 2.5.5
I updated the jd_consult template from v1.0 to v1.2 then the Quix Page Builder to 2.7.6.
Now I have an issue with updating the Google Fonts list in the template, all (even previously working) fonts disappeared, there is an empty list and the font size changes are not working either. All text on the site appears in the Joomla! default font, but all other text that have a selected custom font in Quix is okay (the site remembers them) and shows correctly. Here is also impossible to change it from now on. I assume it's a Joomla / template / update related error, I tried to google it without success. Screenshot attached.
JoomDev is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.