fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Google Fonts load and update problem

Google Fonts load and update problem 9 months 3 weeks ago #29263

• 04ahgy
Hello JoomDev!

I'm in the very first ones who purchesed this awesome template (already gave 5 star to it)! I use the 1.0 version of the template, I'm the first to open ticket here in its forum section, etc... B)

I started to update my site's PHP, framework and other components. Now I have the following system on localhost latest XAMPP as I do not change a live site.
  • Apache - 2.4.46
  • PHP - 7.3.27
  • Joomla - 3.9.25
  • Helix3 - 2.5.5

I updated the jd_consult template from v1.0 to v1.2 then the Quix Page Builder to 2.7.6.

Now I have an issue with updating the Google Fonts list in the template, all (even previously working) fonts disappeared, there is an empty list and the font size changes are not working either. All text on the site appears in the Joomla! default font, but all other text that have a selected custom font in Quix is okay (the site remembers them) and shows correctly. Here is also impossible to change it from now on. I assume it's a Joomla / template / update related error, I tried to google it without success. Screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance for your highly valuable help!

Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by 04ahgy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Google Fonts load and update problem 9 months 3 weeks ago #29278

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Hello,

Follow this forum post. It will help.
www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-dallas/2385-sol...raphy-settings#10896

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds
Cron Job Starts