fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please explain how to use global header font sizes from the template for mobile

Please explain how to use global header font sizes from the template for mobile 11 months 1 week ago #27984

Help me out, I’m getting frustrated because I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.

In JD Builder Pro >> pages >> just a header with a size H2 for mobile everything is default
In JD Builder Pro >> pages >> options >> design >> every option is again default for mobile
In JD Builder Pro >> pages >> options >> global options >> base settings >> every option is again default for mobile
Extensions >> templates >> Jd_dental >> template options >> Typography >> H2 Typography >> mobile selected is 20 px, but when I look in the source code it’s 14px?
I’ve removed all cache files, but it seems like the mobile settings of the template aren't imported in the JD Builder page.
Link to: website check out the homepage at the header: KW - Variant 1 “inox-line” = H2

Update: The only way to change the font size is to open the page in JD Builder >> edit the size in the 'heading' >> Typography. But i have a lot of headings, so i want to change it global. Is it a template fault?
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by APEXCreative.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please explain how to use global header font sizes from the template for mobile 11 months 1 week ago #27991

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Ok if you are designing the page with JD Builder and want to modify all the Heading that you create even in responsive then you can use the Base Settings(www.screencast.com/t/6u3nuB4Q), this will set all the heading typography through out JD Builder overriding your template settings.

Now if you wish to keep the headings of a Single JD Builder page that you can modify with Page Settings(www.screencast.com/t/sAy0LYxzG) this will override Base & Template settings including its responsive one.

And finally if you wish to modify any specific Heading then change that within its Element settings that will override all the other changes.

Hope this will make things a little more clear now.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds
Cron Job Starts