fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Quix pro

Quix pro 3 years 1 month ago #14530

• Bouncer
Hi,

We use JD Focus and have purchased Quix Personal (currently on version 2.3.4 PRO) as well as Smart Slider 3.

Our current Quix articles was created in Quix version 1.*** and have been imported to the current version; they appear as "classic" in the article list. This works just fine, but the SEO function in the classic builder is not up to par; page level SEO Desc and SEO Focus Keywords etc. etc. are missing in the classic builder.

I have contacted ThemeXpert about this and they say I must recreate each page using the new Visual Builder.

It turns out both builders are completely different and it seems several of the elements used in JD Focus is not available; for example Blockquote and Hide in Mobile/Spacer.

Could you please take a look at this and let me know how these issues can be addressed, and/or if you have noticed this from your end?

Rgds,

Bouncer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quix pro 3 years 1 month ago #14549

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hello Bouncer,

The quix version used in JD Focus is "2.2.2". I am not sure why you have the version 1.x. If quix doesn't support the migration of content from 1.x --> 2.x, then you'll have to manually re-create those.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Quix pro 3 years 1 month ago #14591

• Bouncer
Hi Chetan,

We purchased JD Focus in April 2018 and Quix was definitely on 1.x back then. We are on v.2.3.4 now, but all the pages were imported from v1.x and are now tagged as "Classic".

But the important issue here is that some of the Quix elements that was used in our version of JD Focus are not available in Quix 2.3.4; for example Blockquote and Hide in Mobile/Spacer (perhaps others as well).

How should we go about to manually update these pages if these elements are not available? If we purchase JD Focus again will we find what's needed in the quick_start files?

Rgds,

Bouncer

Quix pro 3 years 1 month ago #14618

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Hello Bouncer,

Thanks for loving JD Focus template. Quix Builder is updating with new feature. Now, they are providing two way to create the page "New Classis" and "Visual Builder". In the "New Classic" view you will get all the elements to create the page. Very soon they will prove all the elements in "Visual Builder" view. For more information, you will post your query on their forum.

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds
Cron Job Starts