There are new problems: engelapasts.lv/
1 Menu "Sākums" - this block Screen_1, Screen_2
Image Aligment in the settings there are Right, but the Website is aligment Left
2. Menu "Sākums" - this block I have hidden in the mobile version Screen_3 and made another block, but in the mobile version shows desktop block Screen_4, Screen_5
OK, I understood.
More on the blog section.
1. Can not find where can remove this block Screen_1 This is below each article. engelapasts.lv/jaunumi/item/38-uznemumu-...ra-labos-darbus.html
2. Is there an option in the mobile version of opening the article to change the location of the date?
Because now it shifts the whole article to the right. Screen_2, Screen_3
1. This is Author section. You can easily disable from the K2 Settings.
2. No, there is no this type of options. If you want to change the location on mobile version. You have to write some code for this.
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
1. I found that this can only be done for each article separately. Really it can not be done globally for all articles?
2. OK, I understood.
I asked you a week ago:
Why media manager incorrectly displays image content? See attachment You answered:
The problem in the Builder which is fixed in 220.127.116.11 and your are using 2.7.5. So please update Page Builder.
Download the latest file from provided link.
I update to version 18.104.22.168
The problem has not disappeared
JoomDev is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.