fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD Magazine - Quix update problem

JD Magazine - Quix update problem 2 years 3 months ago #18137

• rpfi3
Hello,

Only Quix pro 2.5.1 works fine on my local install of my website (php 7.3.1). Update to 2.5.4 results in undefined index & quality errors and only works with an override in the Quix api.php.
Quix pro 2.5.5 & 2.5.6 do not work at all and do cause a fatal error on my website (Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in quix/app/drivers ...) or Quix Moduls do not show up on a clean install without error warning (see below).

On a clean local install Quix pro 2.5.5.1 & 2.5.6.1 works fine with the templates protostar & shaper helixultimate, but not with JD Magazine. Quix moduls only show up on left or right position but not an all other JD Magazine template positions (for example: content-bottom-a / bottom-a / footer-a ....). In other words it's not likely a Quix or Helix framework problem, but a problem of the JD Magazine template. What can I do?

Thanks and best regards
rpfi3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD Magazine - Quix update problem 2 years 3 months ago #18153

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hello,

We are working to identify these issues and will be back with an update later in the week.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Cron Job Starts