fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: issue in megamenu and joomdev lists

issue in megamenu and joomdev lists 7 months 4 weeks ago #29903

I face a few difficulties with this template. I used it for a multilingual website.
The megamenu and joomdev lists are not functioning for regional language.
I attached lists of issues in the document for your reference. Please suggest to me how to solve those issues.

File Attachment:

File Name: JD-avk.pdf
File Size:517 KB
The administrator has disabled public write access.

issue in megamenu and joomdev lists 7 months 4 weeks ago #29933

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hi,

I saw the PDF and I don't think the issue are real.

The menu items are showing up in the correct page, You are running it as your primary language so I don't think there are any multilanguage related issued.

Double check the sub menu items to make sure they are under the correct menu item.
for #2.
The articles module also seems like the same module is loading for all 3 menu items and showing the same module.

You have to configure your site correctly before seeking more help, looks like you are missing the very basics.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jothilincon

issue in megamenu and joomdev lists 7 months 3 weeks ago #29942

Hi,

#I saw the PDF and I don't think the issue are real.

Thanks for the reply. I know very well how the developer works and supporting the product also challenging and I value the time you spend. Your feedback was helped me to find the bug in very detail.

# The menu items are showing up on the correct page, you are running it as your primary language so I don't think there are any multilanguage related issued.

The mega menu category - names must be in English without spaces. If it has spaces, it’s not working. I give the default category from the demo content for your reference. So if it’s English only supportable means not suitable for multilingual. If you have access you can check with the original template which selling through JoomDev

# Double check the sub menu items to make sure they are under the correct menu item.
for #2.
#The articles module also seems like the same module is loading for all 3 menu items and showing the same module.

I give the different category for each tab but it’s not working because it looks for the name only in English with out spaces in category name

# You have to configure your site correctly before seeking more help, looks like you are missing the very basics.
The site is live (www.ammaiyarkuppam.com) you can check through the link. So that you can understand the problem is real.

I think to check on the live site you don't need to know the language and just remember the position of the tab is sufficient.

Tabs are looking for title name on the tab when only in English, my primary language not supporting there.
You have not checked the bugs I am listed. Please check again. You missed issue no: 3 for social icons and issue no:5 for a mobile icon for the mega menu
Please check the possibilities to solve those bugs. Hope you check again and come up with a solution.

Thanks
Attachments:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds
Cron Job Starts