fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Personalize Contact Form Attachment Option

How to Personalize Contact Form Attachment Option 1 year 1 week ago #30176

• ralphmunoz
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello there,

I am using the JD Simple Contact Form for the Work with us link, where I am using the option to attach the resume.
In this option, the Browse button is in Spanish, but I need to show in Portuguese. Also, next to the Browse button, a message in Spanish that says "No file has been selected" appears. Then another message in English appears below the button: "Choose file" Browse.

The page is in Portuguese, therefore I would like to know the following:

1. How can I change these messages to Portuguese?
2. How can I change the text from the Browse button (says Examinar) to Portuguese?
2. Can I place the entire form in the center of the page and modify the font and size of the "Send" button so that it is standard like the other buttons on the JD Medical template?

Site link: www.essencialehomecare.com.br/trabalhe-conosco

Thanks for your support.
Best regards.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by ralphmunoz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to Personalize Contact Form Attachment Option 1 year 1 week ago #30187

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hello,

Replies in order:

1. You can't change the text language as this is coming from your browser. I am seeing it in english as my browser is in english.
2. I think you have the label for this field added in the backend and if you leave that empty, it should get rid of the duplciate text (which is in english for you).
3. You are going to have to do this with a little bit of CSS or using whatever options are available in the module backend.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds
Cron Job Starts