fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jd MEdicx multi-lingual install not showing default content/images?

Jd MEdicx multi-lingual install not showing default content/images? 10 months 3 weeks ago #28511

• danieb
Greetings in this wild world!

I am a new subscriber! Hoora!

My installation included using the quickstart package with multi-lingual install.
It installed, however, it does not include the default images/content than if I used no multilingual install!

Does anyone know why this is? Can you tell me how I can rectify this?

My site is wellnessbachelor.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jd MEdicx multi-lingual install not showing default content/images? 10 months 3 weeks ago #28515

• danieb
I know what it is now! It was I was using en-gb. I switched to EN-US

Jd MEdicx multi-lingual install not showing default content/images? 10 months 3 weeks ago #28516

• danieb
Is it safe/wise to use the quickstart package for long-term usage?

Jd MEdicx multi-lingual install not showing default content/images? 10 months 3 weeks ago #28530

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Welcome aboard, Hope you like our products and our support!

When you install the Quickstart file it's by default content language is set to English, so when you wish to create a multi-language website then you need to assign all the menus and modules and almost every other thing for that language.

Talking about images not showing or watermark images are shown that's because those are paid images and we cannot give them away in our quickstarts as free, you need to replace those with your content.

And YES absolutely quickstart is a good option for long term use because here you get a lot more content and extensions that are not there in other files. So you are doing great!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds
Cron Job Starts