fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template

Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template 2 months 3 weeks ago #31441

• alessius
HI i have the problem with this site: nws.webtorino.net/
The error is: Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template

I follow this tutorial but nothing docs.joomdev.com/article/things-to-remem...stroid-2-3-0-to-2-4/

Framework Version: 2.5.4
Template Version: 1.1
Joomla 3.10.3
Can you help me
PHP 7.4
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template 2 months 3 weeks ago #31442

• lousyfool
  • Thank you received: 4
Is the Joomla "Astroid Plugin" enabled?

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)

Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template 2 months 3 weeks ago #31443

• alessius
Hi I have fix the problem.....was a incompatibility with AcyMailing. Now work.
I don't understand why this problem don't appear after installation but 2 week later.

Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template 2 months 3 weeks ago #31444

• lousyfool
  • Thank you received: 4
Hard to imagine AcyMailing causing that error message in the frontend.
What was your fix?

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds
Cron Job Starts