fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Joining JD New York with JD Builder

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 2 weeks ago #27246

• G0KSC
Hi,

I don't seem to be able to connect JD Builder and the JD New York template together, everything I have done so far has been long hand in Astroid. I now want to add some elements and struggling to find how to do this with Astroid and if JD builder can help, then I would like to use it.

Can anyone help with this?

Justin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 2 weeks ago #27251

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hey Justin,

If you are using an older version of JD New York template then please update to v3+ because the template is now compatible with JD Builder, wherein you will find most of the pages created with JD Builder that'll be easy to modify.

To know more about JD Builder read it's documentation: docs.joomdev.com/category/jd-builder/

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 2 weeks ago #27259

• G0KSC
Hi,

I would hope it is not the old version as it was downloaded from my account page on your website a few days ago. How does it connect with JD builder? is there some form of import button?

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 2 weeks ago #27261

• G0KSC
Maybe there is another issue? it is telling me there is an update available even though i am on the latest version of JD builder and saying an admins template does not exist?
Attachments:

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 2 weeks ago #27276

• G0KSC
Waiting patiently for support....

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 1 week ago #27297

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hey,

Sorry for the delayed reply! JD Builder is a Page Builder and not like any other extension which you specifically need to enable or disable. It helps you in creating your web pages easily.

Now talking about the update message that you see it's a minor issue on our end which we will fix in the next update of JD Builder but for now you can just ignore the message it won't hamper your work.

Do let us know for more.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by nishtha.

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 1 week ago #27306

• G0KSC
nishtha wrote:
Hey,

Sorry for the delayed reply! JD Builder is a Page Builder and not like any other extension which you specifically need to enable or disable. It helps you in creating your web pages easily.

Now talking about the update message that you see it's a minor issue on our end which we will fix in the next update of JD Builder but for now you can just ignore the message it won't hamper your work.

Do let us know for more.

Thanks,
Nishtha

What will hamper my work is the fact JD builder does nothing. I have asked how I use the template within JD builder but had not reply. If I open any given page on my website with JCE editor, I cam make changes and they save. If I switch to JD builder, nothing is seen, any changes are not applied. I am sure this is not usual and therefore, I need to know what I should see and what should happen with JD Builder/ and the New York template.

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 1 week ago #27310

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Hello,

You have to create the page in JD Builder and after created link with menu item. Simple.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 1 week ago #27311

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Thank You,

Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by chandandeep.

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 1 week ago #27312

• G0KSC
thanks, I have viewed the videos but my question remains, how is JD builder and the template connected. No webpage data is shown in JD builder. The New York template is version 3.1. JD Builder is the latest version. Nothing form the pages or site opens in JD builder. if create a page in JD builder, it does not show.

Either there is an issue on site or there is something I have missed. Can you advise how initially the template and JD builder are connected to one another please?
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds
Cron Job Starts