Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Joining JD New York with JD Builder

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 4 days ago #27319

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Ok, I got the problem. A error message is display on Page Builder. See your screenshot.
So in order to fix it. Please provide Cpanel and Joomla Backend so we can fix it.

Or Reinstall the JD Builder and check If error message still display then you have to provide the details at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 4 days ago #27321

• G0KSC
As am example, I have followed all the steps in this link:

docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-add-and-save-templates/

There are three attachments.

1 showing the template loaded in JD builder
2 showing result when switching to JCE editor - is this normal?
3 articles window with the article as 'active'

Cache flushed, no pages in JD builder can be previewed or shown on www.g0ksc.co.uk, only the legacy pages show.
Attachments:

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 2 days ago #27366

• G0KSC
So, this issue is still outstanding. I did go to my site and found it completely broken yesterday and it had been left that way and I had not been advised. Good job it is a 'test bed' and not the live site and also that I backed it up before I gave you access.

As Email Reponses are slow at best, I think it is better to post updates here so as anyone looking at potentially buying anything can get an idea as to the level of service they can expect if they have issues.

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 17 hours ago #27421

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hey Justin,

Sorry for the delayed reply, the developer's is a bit busy with some work so couldn't reply on time.

Now regarding your article issue what we are assuming is you are wanting to ask is when you create an article in JD Builder and then switch to JCE editor why is the JD Builder's content not showing in code view when the editor changes to JCE?
If this is the case then sorry this is not possible. JD Builder is a different editor and JCE different, they are not related to each other in any way.

Regarding the database error that you see when you publish or unpublish a JD Builder page , that is because of some 3rd party extension that it is colliding with it. This won't affect your work much, unless it is very much necessary then let us know but for now your issue is under loop as the developer is a little busy with other work in line we will resolve this issue soon.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 15 hours ago #27425

• G0KSC
Hi,

Situation remains unsolved.

"JD Builder and then switch to JCE editor why is the JD Builder's content not showing in code view when the editor changes to JCE?"

This was part of a question, the full question or state was that in the joomla articles list, if I have created part of a post using the 'JD editor', I can see this with the JD editor only same too if I create some with with JCE on the same post. However, the JCE edited posts are the only ones which show on the live site, how are the JD edited pages made live?

If I use the JD editor on its own create pages and categories in JD editor, how do I make these post live? if I select any pages I created in JD editor and press the 'publish' button, s confirmation of '0 pages successfully posted' is given'.

Basically, how to I get any pages created in JD builder onto the live site?

If you say there is a third party extension 'colliding' with it, you much know what extension, which is it?

Thanks.

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 13 hours ago #27432

• nishtha
No this is not how the editor in the articles work, you can either have your content within the articles in JCE editor or JD Builder editor. Only one of them works.
To publish articles created with JD Builder editor is no different than publishing any normal Joomla Article using the "Single Article" menu type.

If you want to publish a JD Builder page onto a live site, read this document: docs.joomdev.com/article/creating-a-page-with-jd-builder/

About the 3rd party extension we are not really sure about that, but there definitely is because of that JD Builder is affected, like I said issue is with the developer which will be updated soon.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 9 hours ago #27435

• G0KSC
OK so if you don't know what module is cause the problem, you don't know it is a problem with another module, you just don't know how to fix the problem? This would go someway to explain why you had fully broken the site when you tried to fix it and I had to restore from a backup?

For that problem I will hire a developer to fix it and will post the results here for other users with the same problem that you are unable to help.

Thank you for the link, I can see how to associate the JD builder pages to menu items, this is fine. How do I assign JD built pages as the main front page or a s blog items?

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 1 year 7 hours ago #27439

• G0KSC
I spoke with my developer and he suggested using SP builder as he said that product works. However, I would ideally like to get JD builder working as I have already paid for this.

As well as answering from my previous post questions, could you answer the following?

1/ If JD builder modules cannot be used in Joomla articles, why is there are JD builder editor within all articles?

2/ If I add elements, blocks or templates in the JD builder section of an article, nothing will save, is this a part of the piece you cannot fix?

3/ All I would like to do is be able to product and edit pages on my website using JD builder, can you help me do that?

4/ If you can't fix JD builder and I need to use SP Builder, to edit may page, you can compensate me in some way as I paid for your product (If it will continue not to work)?
Last Edit: 1 year 6 hours ago by G0KSC.

Joining JD New York with JD Builder 11 months 3 weeks ago #27605

• nishtha
Hi Justin,

We are sorry for the delayed reply, I think it's getting a little confusing here from both the ends. Not sure whether we are not able to understand your issue or is it something else.

What I meant earlier was the developer right now is a bit busy working on the new JD Builder so he is not able to confirm which extension is causing the conflict and like I have said sorry for the delay, please be patient with us we will definitely let you know it's cause.

Replying to your other posts:

#1 I am not sure how are to interpreting this or how you exactly want it, but you can add the JDB module within the Joomla Articles either using the Joomla Module element of JD Builder or using your JCE editor write the load the module short-code.

#2 Where is this happening? on which level is it? Please share screenshots or videos for the same here.

#3 Off course we can help you in understanding JD Builder but cannot directly do that for you, in that case you will have to avail our custom services.

#4 If you aren't satisfied with the product or its services you can claim your return.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

• Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds
Cron Job Starts