fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD_Paris 404 page not working. Message: Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template.

JD_Paris 404 page not working. Message: Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template. 1 year 2 months ago #25989

• Johanv74
Hi There,

Can you please help me to configure a working 404 page?
When I type a worng URL, I got an message: Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template.
Installed version Astroid: 2.4.7.
Template version: 1.2
URL Website: nw.vandervelde-web.nl
This wrong URL: nw.vandervelde-web.nl/jooml must give me a 404 warning.
Joomla version: 3.9.22
Error reportiung: Default setting
Updates: no updates available.

See 3 attached print screens for more information
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Johanv74.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD_Paris 404 page not working. Message: Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template. 1 year 2 months ago #26000

• Ethlaegil
  • Thank you received: 1
This problem affects me too, on www.webdesign-markward.de

It seems the problem is modern routing in global article options. On other sites with astroid framework but legacy routing, there is no problem with 404 page.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johanv74

JD_Paris 404 page not working. Message: Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template. 1 year 2 months ago #26009

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Hello,

Thanks for reporting. We will check and update you.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

JD_Paris 404 page not working. Message: Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template. 1 year 2 months ago #26015

• Johanv74
Hello Chandan,

I hope you can help.
I want to launch my new website a.s.a.p. but first this problem should be solved.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards,

Johan

JD_Paris 404 page not working. Message: Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template. 1 year 2 months ago #26014

• Johanv74
Hi Ethlaegil,

Thank you for your reply, it is the modern routing! You are right.
After I disabled the modern routing function, the 404 page, works correctly.

Hopefully Joomdev will find a solution for this problem.

Kind regards,

Johan

JD_Paris 404 page not working. Message: Please install and activate Astroid Framework in order to use this template. 1 year 1 month ago #26114

I can confirm it is the Modern routing function when off the 404 works correctly.
Please advise when this is fixed as it is probably better to have the modern routing enabled.

Updating AcyMailing Starter Component version 6.14.1 to version 6.19.0 breaks the Astroid framework For JD Paris 1 year 1 month ago #26316

• Web4star
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Trying to update AcyMailing Starter Component version 6.14.1 to version 6.19.0 breaks the Astroid framework for JD Paris and below is the error message. kindly fix.
Thanks
Attachments:

Updating AcyMailing Starter Component version 6.14.1 to version 6.19.0 breaks the Astroid framework For JD Paris 1 year 1 month ago #26334

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Web4star wrote:
Trying to update AcyMailing Starter Component version 6.14.1 to version 6.19.0 breaks the Astroid framework for JD Paris and below is the error message. kindly fix.
Thanks

Hi,

Firstly yes this is an issue but not related to the template, it is an issue with the ACYMailing update. You can check on their forum as a number of users have reported the same.

Secondly this topic is not related to the main query that has been reported here, therefore please create a new topic if you are facing a different issue.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Updating AcyMailing Starter Component version 6.14.1 to version 6.19.0 breaks the Astroid framework For JD Paris 1 year 1 month ago #26589

• Johanv74
Hello Nishtha,

I'am confused, is it an template issue or is it an AcyMailing issue?
I think it is a template issue, it seems that modern routing is not supported.
Do you know when this problem get solved, with a new update of the JD Paris template?

Thank you in avance,

Kind regards,

Johan van der Velde

Updating AcyMailing Starter Component version 6.14.1 to version 6.19.0 breaks the Astroid framework For JD Paris 1 year 1 month ago #26605

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi Johan,

If you are talking about the issue after updating ACYMailing the site doesn't work then that's not our issue.

Modern Routing not supported is our Astroid issue on which we are working.

Sorry for all the confusion created by the other user for adding a totally different problem in this topic here, please don't get confused.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds
Cron Job Starts