fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED) After install Quickstart, dont have some page like the demo

(Resolved) After install Quickstart, dont have some page like the demo 1 year 1 week ago #27289

• Gorgo
Hi !

I just install the QuickStart package for JD Restaurant and on my website I dont have the sample data... why ?
How can I have the same website of the demo website ?

I try to install the SampleData manually but I dont have a good result... here 2 screenshots

It's strange because on the documentation I see this :
Quickstart is the exact template that is shown on demo site.
Quickstart comes with all Joomla CMS files.
And all extensions, sample data, and images.

Any idea where I make a mistake ?

Thanks a lot !
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Gorgo.
The topic has been locked.

After install Quickstart, dont have some page like the demo 1 year 1 week ago #27291

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

No this is not your fault that is how we created the Quickstart package. And yes we do provide some of our templates just like the demo but when you see templates with these watermark images this means that some of the images used here are paid images which we cannot distribute just like that.

So I would suggest you download your own images from free sources like Pixabay, Freepik and other like so.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

After install Quickstart, dont have some page like the demo 1 year 1 week ago #27359

• Gorgo
You dont read correctly my message, on the first screenshot you can see there is a problem with the template...

But it's corrected now, I dont know why but the problem become because I install a language in the install process... I redo from scratch and now all is perfect ;-)

After install Quickstart, dont have some page like the demo 1 year 1 week ago #27384

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Great then if it's all good now. Problem solved topic shall be closed.
Do let us know for more.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds
Cron Job Starts