fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LineIcons CDN to Local in next version?

LineIcons CDN to Local in next version? 1 month 1 week ago #31401

I noticed a topic was locked about issue. Been almost 2 years on jdseattle and the functionality to choose CDN to local or even disable hasn't been provided since not part of Astroid.

Is there a way to override and comment out whole icon font family from head of each page or template?
Migrated over to using Fontawesome for any and all icons could find.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by jaydenrussell.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LineIcons CDN to Local in next version? 1 month 1 week ago #31419

• lousyfool
  • Thank you received: 4
Obviously there won't be a "next version": see the current homepage here or www.joomdev.com/forum/announcements/6819...ething-happens#31417

Anyhow...

jaydenrussell wrote:
Is there a way to override and comment out whole icon font family from head of each page or template?
Which font(s) exactly?
You may find it in /libraries/astroid/framework/library/astroid/Helper/Head.php and comment it out there (I don't think the file can be overridden). Don't forget to clear caches afterwards.

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by lousyfool.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Cron Job Starts