fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: URGENT HELP! Offcanvas Position Error & Sudden Broken Site

URGENT HELP! Offcanvas Position Error & Sudden Broken Site 6 months 1 week ago #29924

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Nothing been changed on the site, sudden broken site, offcanvas position warning but the module has always been published yet sites crashed?
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

URGENT HELP! Offcanvas Position Error & Sudden Broken Site 6 months 1 week ago #29925

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hey Mark,

Crashed as in broke? Can you post a screenshot? May be something changes on the hosting level?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

URGENT HELP! Offcanvas Position Error & Sudden Broken Site 6 months 1 week ago #29944

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey Chetan,
Hope you are all well.

It seems the "offcanvas" position was not loading and preventing the Javascript from loading everything else on any of the pages, responsive view had a complete metldown. I unpublished the menu position and cleared all site cache and then published again, somehow it seems to have worked but seems to be some kind of conflict, starnge one though, we have not changed anything server side and certainly not added or removed any component, module or plugins, we have been using the system for booking entries at a live event but that's it????

I have checked again this morning and all seems to have resolved and back to normal, at the time I reported this the frontend would not load at all on desktop or mobile, this was happening consitently for many hours until my intervention which as stated seems to have rectified the problem for now.

I will get back to you if/when this happens again and try to grab some screenshots, was definitely the "offcanvas" position as the error report displayed the error in the header of the website while trying to load.
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!

URGENT HELP! Offcanvas Position Error & Sudden Broken Site 6 months 1 week ago #29984

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Sounds Good Mark. It could be something to do with server resources and/if you are using any kind of optimization plugin. You wanna clear the cache periodically.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds
Cron Job Starts