fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Not Found -The requested URL was not found on this server. - Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Not Found -The requested URL was not found on this server. - Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. 1 year 1 week ago #27040

www.salobcosmetics.com

The website runs well, but whenever i click on store or any product to checkout, the i get an error message....
This website has worked fine since it went live.. all of a sudden this error message..

I need help as soon as possible
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not Found -The requested URL was not found on this server. - Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. 1 year 1 week ago #27046

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Hello,

It's seems like Search Engine Friendly URL's is not setup properly. So please watch the video. It will help.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TED DESIGNS

Not Found -The requested URL was not found on this server. - Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. 1 year 1 week ago #27080

Thank you...

Not Found -The requested URL was not found on this server. - Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. 1 year 1 week ago #27089

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Problem seems to be solved, topic shall now be closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TED DESIGNS
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds
Cron Job Starts