fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)JS SIMPLE CONTACT FORM - Can't add fields into Form Layout

JS SIMPLE CONTACT FORM - Can't add fields into Form Layout 1 year 9 months ago #20496

• Viola
I had installed JD simple contact form on my site and two other ones without problems. Now , after installing in a new site, clicking on form layout>fields nothing happens, that is no window to create the field appears. I try uninstalling and reinstalling and also changing browser but nothing changes. The site is built with Joomla 3.9 and the version of JD simple is v. 1.5
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Viola.
The topic has been locked.

JS SIMPLE CONTACT FORM - Can't add fields into Form Layout 1 year 9 months ago #20500

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

This might be some server issue from your end please check that & if still it exists then let us know.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

JS SIMPLE CONTACT FORM - Can't add fields into Form Layout 1 year 9 months ago #20501

• Viola
Sorry but I don't understand what kind of control I have to do on the server.
Thanks

JS SIMPLE CONTACT FORM - Can't add fields into Form Layout 1 year 9 months ago #20504

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hello,

Can you post back a screenshot and the module editing screenshot on the backend. That would help.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JS SIMPLE CONTACT FORM - Can't add fields into Form Layout 1 year 9 months ago #20505

• Viola
Attached screenshots of JD-Simple as administrator and the result on public site. Also a screenshot with server details
Attachments:

JS SIMPLE CONTACT FORM - Can't add fields into Form Layout 1 year 9 months ago #20506

• admin
  • Administrator
Okay, what happens when you click + in the fields tab. Does it NOT add the field? if so, there is a problem with your Joomla install.

The module uses Joomla's core functionality to add/remove fields in the fields tab.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

JS SIMPLE CONTACT FORM - Can't add fields into Form Layout 1 year 9 months ago #20507

• Viola
Nothing happens clicking on add. field. It remains like the screenshot. I will tray to control if some system plugin is out of order.

JS SIMPLE CONTACT FORM - Can't add fields into Form Layout 1 year 8 months ago #20726

• admin
  • Administrator
This is something on your server only and you have it figure it out there. There is nothing we can do to help!
Thank You,

JS SIMPLE CONTACT FORM - Can't add fields into Form Layout 1 year 8 months ago #20732

• Viola
Today, after Joomla update from 3.9.15 to 3.9.16 everything is OK : SOLVED
THANKS
Moderators: akash, chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds
Cron Job Starts