fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Several Requests

Several Requests 9 months 5 days ago #31201

• antpag
Hi Team,

Hoping you can assist in making the perfect version of the JD Simple Contact Form for me...

1. Is it possible to have the fields show up in two different divs?

Meaning, i would like to have say the first three fields in a single div, user clicks a 'next' button and css slides into the next div which would house the next three fields along with send button. User presses send button which then brings up the 'thank you' message via ajax.

2. Can the calendar function also have a range selected and also be a popup?

Would like to have user be able to select a date range rather than just a singe date.
Also, currently the calendar gets pushed to the bottom of the page (as a last div) versus coming up as a modal... is this possible?

3. Can the number field be a phone number?

I see there is a number field but i cannot get it to be a phone number, to have the requirement be a 555-555-5555 format for example.

Really need items 1 and 2 to be possible in order to use the form for my client.
I already use it for two of my other sites and it's been great.

Thank you!

-Anton
Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by antpag.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Several Requests 9 months 2 days ago #31216

• akash
  • Thank you received: 30
Hi Anton,

We do make the changes in the contact form when it's required by many. Currently, the next roadmap for JDSCF is a bit different.

We do provide custom development, and for that, you can get in touch at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,
Akash
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Several Requests 9 months 1 day ago #31228

• antpag
Thanks Akash

That may be too costly for me in this instance, this is my first professional project so trying to stay in the black.

For the calendar though, is my code wrong? I have the contact form in a div but the calendar selections just end up at the footer instead. Anything that can be done to resolve?

Thank you

Several Requests 9 months 21 hours ago #31232

• akash
  • Thank you received: 30
Anton,

We're using Pikaday library for the calendar and the modal is generated by the library itself. So, one can't modify the popup without modifying the library.

If you know the way around JavaScript, you can modify the calendar field by using Pikaday functionality.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Akash
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: akash, chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds
Cron Job Starts