fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD Social Share - New Services & Availability in Future Updates

JD Social Share - New Services & Availability in Future Updates 9 months 4 weeks ago #28996

Hi, to the members and De team of this social sharing plugin.

I installed it and love that it works for free on K2. So far since the installation, I found that the services available are limited.

Will you be updating the services, such as, Telegram, Email, Gabb, Parler, MeWe, Minds, etc. - I've noticed some websites have this on their websites and I don't know what plugins those are, let alone who they are... - For now, I've settled with this and hope that you will update the social icons for this. (Similar to Add this, you can add a plus button (+) for users to share to other services of their choice.

On that note, just a suggestion. Is there a way one can make the plugin responsive for mobile use?
Such as, allow the buttons without text to appear on mobile and with text to appear on the desktop?

Thank you for reading.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD Social Share - New Services & Availability in Future Updates 9 months 4 weeks ago #29000

• semnaveen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 20
Hello Sir,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Sure, we will update the services in this plugin and will also try to add responsive settings as well. But for the moment, I can't give you the timeline for this update as the team is busy with other major projects. But I will make sure as soon as we got the time, we will work on these features.

Thanks for using our products.

~Naveen

JD Social Share - New Services & Availability in Future Updates 9 months 4 weeks ago #29001

Thank you so much for your reply.
I look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds
Cron Job Starts