fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Modules - editing and fixes

Modules - editing and fixes 1 year 5 months ago #27269

• artlej
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi!
We started building a website on the JD Stylo quickstart base.
newsocnews.domatava.lv
1. Can not find where to edit this popup menu (Screen_1)
For example, to not show category "Video"
2. I changed the names of categories and articles. Only names!
Some modules shifted to the left (Screen_2, Screen_3)
3. How do you recommend creating a photo and video section in this template?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modules - editing and fixes 1 year 5 months ago #27350

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Hello,

Replies in order:

1. If you go to the menu item. You can easily know the name of module through Astroid Menu Options tab.
2. It's look like problem in the article. Closing tag is missed in article. That's why when you change the category it's messed up. So please check your article and find the problem.
3. Sorry, Please explain more.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Modules - editing and fixes 1 year 5 months ago #27351

• artlej
1. I see the module. I ask How can it be edited? How to remove only "All" section? Which language file to search to edit it.Scr_1
2. Sorry, but do not understand what articles about the problem. And why Block 2 deviated to the left? there only changed the picture Scr_2
3. I'm accustomed used to Quix and Page builder. I was sure that all your templates are with these constructors. Your modular system is very complicated. So I asked how to better build sections photo gallery and video gallery in your modular system?
In working mode, I add a blank article "Video" to the Video section (Galerija - Video), but there shows this: Scr_3
Attachments:

Modules - editing and fixes 1 year 5 months ago #27413

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
1. We added the option in Module. So redownload the JD Stylo Extension zip file and install mod_jdmegamenu-new.zip file from it.
2. As i said before. The problem might be in the article of selected category. So please create a new category and save some dummy article in created category and publish this category on module. If the layout is working fine then problem in the article or if not layout will still messed up then module.
3. You can use module or component for this.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Modules - editing and fixes 1 year 5 months ago #27424

• artlej
1. The new module helped. But can to the right side shows three articles? Now one block at the bottom is empty and in the settings can not change it Scr_1, Scr_2
Addition: it turns out that: Title Limit - there is a quantity of letters in the title. Fix on 60 Scr_6. Question 1 remains open
This module is not visible on the mobile

2. Create new articles and new categories. I solved this problem, but there are other
2.1 Module in position 1 - The second and third article opens correctly. The first article opens at the bottom of the Home page. Publication dates for each article are different, but all shows 01.January Scr_3
2.2 Module in position 3 - All article opens at the bottom of the Home page. Publication dates for each article are different, but all shows 01.January Scr_4
2.4 Module in position 3 - Contents-all words start with capital letters Scr_7
2.4 How to remove this block, at the bottom of each article Scr_5

3. This I already understand :)
I asked what photo and video content module or coponent would you recommend?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by artlej.

Modules - editing and fixes 1 year 5 months ago #27511

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Replies in order:

#1 For this one, please install back the earlier module only that is jd_mega_menu.zip. Here if you choose the 4th layout you can see all the 4 articles on frontend without any blank space and it doesn't even show the "All" category tag.
It was a slight mistake on our end we didn't realize we had already given you such an option. So you can change the design and choose the 4th one(www.screencast.com/t/G3zdQPA5m).

As far as the module not showing in mobile view, it obviously won't show is because it is a module and not your submenus. This module is published in the mega menu and mega menus don't work on smaller devices, so it won't.

#2.1 & 2.2 For both these issues please check the articles publishing dates under the Publishing tab of the individual articles or their categories.

#2.3 As far as this is concerned please add the required CSS :

.article-grid-style .article-info>p { text-transform: none; }

in your template's custom CSS file, if you don't have such a file there then you can create one from here.

#2.4 For this one @chandandeep has already replied in your other post.

#3 Sorry but we can't really recommend something here you'll have to do the research part here yourself.

Do let us know for more now.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by nishtha.

Modules - editing and fixes 1 year 5 months ago #27513

• artlej
This template has a terrible blog system!
What's the point of 'Mega menu', If not seen on a mobile device?
Also do not understand how to page visitor sees all the articles from a particular category?
For example, now there are 8 articles in two categories (screen 1). How to view these all articles?

1. The new module helped, but again the problem with capital letters in each word (screen 2)

2.1 & 2.2 Each article has its own publication date (screen 3) and how do those dates relate to the fact that the articles open incorrectly-at the bottom of the start page?
Plus today we posted three new articles with today's dates and again the modules are somewhere on the left (screen 5)

2.4 About this template there was no such question yet. Found a variant at the article (screen 4) - it does not help.
Plus today after posting new articles new things came up (screen 6). Where it can be removed for all articles? Hope this does not have to be done for each article separately

Update: There are a lot of problems with this template. Arranged one thing and problems are already in another place. We bought the template from other developers.
We can close this support section.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by artlej.

Modules - editing and fixes 1 year 5 months ago #27613

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Firstly how can you show a dropdown menu on mobile wouldn't that be difficult to access, similarly we cannot show a Mega menu on mobile if we did then your website won't be considered as responsive. So to avoid that we have the mobile menu or the off canvas if you want want to show module.

Now a JD Article Mega Menu module, which is specific to a mega menu design, how can it show a list of articles along with other content. But if you want to show all the articles then choose a different layout, possibly the 3rd design(www.screencast.com/t/VTxMyOUl)

Other replies in order:

#1 For this I had provided you the solution in my earlier post of adding the single line of code.

#2.2 & 2.3 This seems to be an issue we will fix in our next template update.

#2.4 This template is built on the Astroid framework, where you have the option of disabling the Author info from the backend(www.screencast.com/t/cJqEZcAPVNE) try that maybe.

Let us know if you still don't wish to continue with this template.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds
Cron Job Starts