Our first use and post and before all thanks to the team and the community to be and hoping good health for all.
Now, for our first use we have several question and, primary, about compatibilities :
We must rebuild news portals with :
- News (press news/newspaper)
- Event agenda (JEM it seems - www.joomlaeventmanager.net)
- Directory ( JBD it seems - www.cmsjunkie.com/j-businessdirectory)
- Courses (Guru from Joomlart)
- Classifieds ( Joobi it seems - joobi.org)
- Market place ( Joobi it seems - idem)
- Ticket system ( Joobi it seems - idem)
+ payment gateways, forms, pop-ups…
+ positions for ads and others
Thinking that the base can be a news/magazine template in which we add the extensions above, an idea is to use your Stylo (for sample). So, we have questions because the template capacities seems to be fixed:
- first, which compatibility can we hope for the extensions above ?
- then is the template/framework ability to support a heavy news architecture (many cats, subcats, , multicats...)? With the appropriate menu system?
Many thanks in advance,
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stylo and Astroid first use - Compatibilities
3 months 3 weeks ago #30661
JoomDev is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.