• Page:

TOPIC: Component not found

Component not found 4 months 3 days ago #30994

• iorbita
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
I noticed that in components menu these three menu items (jdadminbar,
mod_jdsimplecontactform, mod_registerlogin) are pointing to an 404 error page (component not found), how to fix this?

For your information JDAdminbar was uninstalled correctly, maybe some data remained in the database?

Thanks,
Lorenzo

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Component not found 4 months 2 days ago #31021

• iorbita
  • Premium Member
...any news on this please?

Component not found 3 months 3 weeks ago #31150

• iorbita
  • Premium Member
... ok no answer for 2 weeks for a purchased template, not sure that I will buy another template from Joomdev again... sorry for that.

Component not found 3 months 3 weeks ago #31152

• dankra
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
::following::

Component not found 3 months 2 weeks ago #31167

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Strange.

How module is displayed at the component level. Please share the site login details at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the forum link.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Component not found 3 months 5 days ago #31257

• iorbita
  • Premium Member
I sent an email on 28th september and NEVER received any answer, honestly I don't know what to think about Joomdev support... is there something that has changed in your team?

Component not found 3 months 1 day ago #31277

• lousyfool
  • Thank you received: 4
It's one thing that you haven't received good replies from JD support in all that time. I guess that can only be seen as "fitting" in the context of them having become more and more defunct recently, as you can also tell from other posts here.

Your issue is another thing and very strange, indeed. It's certainly pointless in going into details how the (un-)installation of these modules went etc. The only way I can think of to repair this is:
- Complete backup of site.
- Manually remove all traces of these modules with FTP and phpMyAdmin. (Not a biggie if you know what you're doing, but otherwise better get an expert to do it for you.)
- Re-install the modules the default way.

You may lose current settings and contents of the modules (though I wonder if you had gotten them to work at all, anyway).

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)
The following user(s) said Thank You: iorbita

Component not found 2 months 4 weeks ago #31314

• iorbita
  • Premium Member
...thanks for your answer, it was my intention to proceed with tables elimination in phpMyAdmin, anyway it's a shame this behavior from their support, I lost trust I had in them, it’s also clear that this is the last template that I will buy from Joomdev.

Component not found 2 months 4 weeks ago #31316

• lousyfool
  • Thank you received: 4
However... just keep in mind that your case is a special one and very, very strange, indeed. If this had happened elsewhere, or even every time, you can imagine the many posts and screaming here. Instead, you're the only one reporting this and, honestly, I can't think of a way how this happened. So, it requires a special one-time fix as well, obviously.

If you need professional and affordable help due to a lack of experience or in-depth knowledge of web development etc, including Joomla, config, structure & design, customisations or avoidance/fixing of errors: contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (English or German)

Component not found 2 months 4 weeks ago #31317

• iorbita
  • Premium Member
... the problem is Joomdev support which is non-existent and this is not normal for a purchased template.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.118 seconds
Cron Job Starts