fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD_Boston and JD_Ohio ... trouble displaying the options.

JD_Boston and JD_Ohio ... trouble displaying the options. 1 year 6 months ago #22309

The opening set of options for both jd_boston and jd_ohio are not being displayed correctly in Templates >> Styles.

I've tried using three different "administrator templates" but those opening "settings" never appear correctly.

I've no idea if this is something I've managed to mess up as these were both working correctly when I installed them, but I wanted to make some changes and discovered this issue.

Any help would be gratefully received as I've no idea what to try, and I'm a bit worried about messing things up totally!

Kind Regards - Nigel.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD_Boston and JD_Ohio ... trouble displaying the options. 1 year 6 months ago #22315

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi Nigel,

Seems you are posting an issue for the first time here so I would request you to please put your issues in the correct category, your issue is no where related to JD Builder so please move it to the correct category maybe JD Boston or JD Ohio or Astroid Framework where it is supposed to be. Read the Forum Rules please!

Also your JD Ohio subscription pack has been expired so please renew it for better assistance.

And lastly both these templates are on different frameworks JD Ohio is on Helix3 & JD Boston on Astroid Framework, so please confirm you are using the latest versions of these templates & both of them are very different from each other, be sure you are not mixing them.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by nishtha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Cron Job Starts